Open Source and Sustainability 2006 - Call for Papers
by Randolph Metcalfe on 15 December 2005
The conference will consist of a mixture of plenary talks and 3 parallel workshops.
Parallel sessions will each be one hour in length. They may consist of a workshop, a case study, a research report, a set of 3 presentations on a single theme, a panel discussion, as well as other options.
Submissions should be sent by 30th January 2006 now extended to 3 February 2006 to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name, address and contact details
- Title for your talk
- Description of your proposed talk - no more than 300 words please!
Explanation of how your proposed talk would appeal to one of the key perspectives for the conference
- strategic funding bodies
- universities and colleges
- software development projects
- Type of presentation: will be a workshop, case study, short talk (which could be included with other short talks on a similar theme), set of 3 20-minute talks (the set of talks should all be included in the same submission), panel discussion, debate, etc.
Papers will be reviewed by a programme committee.
Those with submissions accepted will receive a 10% discount on their registration fee for the conference.
Date: 10-12 April 2006
Location: Said Business School, Oxford, UK